Virtual Summer Camp 2020
encourage your kids to think critically and solve problems through
algorithms and escape rooms.
• Computer concepts through story telling, puzzles and problems.
• Programming basics using unified modeling language UML.
• Hands on learning on Sorting and Search algorithms.
• Emphasis on design thinking, mind mapping and problem solving.
• Team building and collaboration.
• Project based learning for deeper engagement.
Introduction to Algorithms: Sorting and Search - Hands-on
New concepts: UML, Mind Maps
Team based exciting projects - escape rooms.
Algorithms form the basis of computational thinking.
Mind maps help students to share notes and organize their ideas effectively.
Unified modeling language or UML is an industry standard to represent and share system information like flowcharts, sequence diagrams, deployment diagrams, object diagrams....
Puzzles promote a natural zeal for problem solving.